GENERAL PAYMENT & SHIPPING INFORMATION
- All Keely Kai jewelry is handmade in Hawaii.
- I use high quality materials and enjoy working in 14k and 18k gold, Tahitian pearls and gemstones.
- Shells or organic materials are found by me when beach combing with my family.
- Certain pieces can be custom made and would take approximately 2 weeks to ship from the date of order.
- Some items if sold out on the webpage can be made to custom, please contact me.
- Keiki – a hawaiian word meaning “child or little one” which for me is timeless for no matter what age Makeely will be – she will always be my “little one”.
- The Keiki line of jewelry is for children and young adults and for this reason I use gold vermeil (which is a 14k gold coating over a base metal)
- Payments can be made via credit card or through PayPal.
- All listed product and shipping prices exclude GET (4.712%).
- Shipping charges will be calculated based on item price and insurance – if the price is less then quoted we will refund you the difference.
- All jewelry sales are final but an item can be returned for store credit with in 2 weeks if you are not totally satisfied.
- We can to ship anywhere in the US and to many international destinations. Please contact us if you would like to ship to an international address orders.
- Please allow 1 week from the date of payment for handling and shipping of local orders. If you you need an item sooner please let us know and we can expedite shipping at an additional cost.
- Currently we cannot guarantee delivery dates on international orders. We are not responsible for taxes and delays in custom that may be involved when shipping to international destinations.